Dublin, Nov. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global 3D Projector Market (2021-2027) by Technology, Resolution, Brightness, Light Source, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 3D Projector Market is estimated to be USD 3.55 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.28 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.85%.
Key factors, such as the increasing use of 3D projectors in cinema halls and home theatre applications, digitalization in the education and other sectors, and technological advancements in 3D projectors are likely to contribute to the growth of the market.
Increased use of 3D projector solutions in the gaming industry because of the user's lifelike viewing experience is bolstering the market growth for 3D Projectors. Growing adoption because of improved image quality and connectivity features is also expected to propel the market growth.
However, factors such as technical issues with DLP and metal halide light source is hindering the market growth. Also, the high initial cost of installation and bulb replacement cost is impeding the market growth. The increased usage of the 3D projector for events, exhibitions, and museums and the rising trend of laser-based 3D projector among end-users will create opportunities in the Global 3D Projector market.
- The Global 3D Projector Market is segmented further based on Technology, Resolution, Brightness, Light Source, Application, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified as DLP, LCD, and LCOS. Amongst all, the DLP Technology segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Resolution, the market is segmented as VGA, XGA, HD & Full HD, 4K & above. HD & Full HD is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Brightness, the market is classified as Less Than 2,000 Lumens, 2,000 to 3,999 Lumens, 4,000 to 9,999 Lumens, and 10,000 & Above Lumens. 4,000 to 9,999 lumens segment holds the highest market share.
- By Light Source, the market is classified as laser, LED, Hybrid, Metal Halide and others. Amongst all, the Laser segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Application, the market is classified as Cinema, Education, Business, Home Theatre & Gaming, Events & Large Venues, and Others. Amongst them, the Cinema segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Geography, Asia Pacific Region accounted for the dominant share of the market.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Adoption of 3D Projectors in Cinema Halls and Home Theatres
- Digitalization in Education Sector
- Technological Advancements in 3D Projectors
- Rising adoption due to Benefits Offered, such as Customizable Screen Size, Eye Comfort, and Portability
- Technological Constraints with DLP Projectors and Metal Halide Light Source
- High Initial Cost and Bulb Replacement Cost
- Increasing Use of 3D Projectors for Events, Exhibitions, and Museums
- Rise in Importance of Laser-Based 3D Projectors
- LED Screens as Substitutes to Projectors
- The 3-D bio textile and bio printing
- Vivitek Corporation
- Benq (Qisda Corporation)
- Christie Digital (Ushio, Inc.)
- Jvckenwood (JVC)
- NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Hitachi Digital Media Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hzsxjd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900